March 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th - SOLD OUT
EXTRA DATES ADDED - March 9th, 10th, 11th
Join Paul as he prepares his favourite seasonal recipes: seafood, meat, poultry & game. Watch & chat as he cooks, then join him for lunch. It's an intimate, informal affair; Paul cooks dishes that appear on his menus alongside his favourite home dinner party recipes.
- 10.30am arrival for coffee, biscuits & cake.
- Demonstration at 11.15ish.
- Champagne & canapés.
- 3-course luncheon – enjoy recipes I've prepared. 2.45 session ends.
- Wine tasting with the Crooked Billet waiting team.
- Goodie Bag
- Complimentary recipe book & ½ bottle of wine with lunch.
- £85 per guest including all of the above.
Paul Clerehugh is joined by wonderful chefs from the Crooked Billet & London Street Brasserie brigade.
St. Patricks Night Celebration
Tuesday, 17th of March 2015
With Top Irish Fiddle Band
Celebrating Saint Patrick, fine music and Irish fare with the exceptional Irish Band ‘Poteen’. Fiddle, bodhran, pipes, whistles, strings, and Irish harp. Guaranteed to get toes tapping with their infectious jigs…(Full Details)
Full regular menu. £20 music cover charge.